Thinking about training for a half or full marathon? Race coming up later in the fall or already planning for a race in 2020? Good, we’ve got you covered from every angle. Whether you are looking to do a distance for the first time or you have a specific time goal in mind, we have plenty of options for every runner.
Here are some of of our best options:
CLASSIC: RUNNER’S WORLD TRAINING PLANS
Training plans for every distance, from 5K to the marathon, including specific training plans to help you meet your half and full marathon goals. Simply download, print it out or save it to your phone, and get moving.
Popular Marathon Training Plans
- Beginner Marathon (16 weeks, 16–44 miles per week)
- Break 3:30 Marathon (16 weeks, 26–51 miles per week)
- Break 3:00 Marathon (16 weeks, 34–65 miles per week)
Popular Half Marathon Training Plans
- Beginner Half Marathon (10 weeks, 13–23 miles per week)
- Break 2:00 Half Marathon (10 weeks, 21–29 miles per week)
- Break 1:30 Half Marathon (14 weeks, 27–41 miles per week)
Here’s a training app that adapts not only to your personal goals, but also to your day-to-day performance. Missed a long run? Have more than one race in mind? Runcoach’s dynamic algorithm and certified coaches help you become a better, stronger runner, no matter your starting point. Stick with Runcoach—on average, users finish races 7 percent faster!